We Sell and Ship
Fresh Fruit Marketing
Based in Tzaneen in the Limpopo province,
Westfalia Marketing Africa (WMA) is ideally situated to source avocados and mangoes for export from Africa to Europe. WMA is the largest exporter of
South African avocados and also supplies directly to retailers and other customers. The product range includes
litchis and citrus fruit.
For details of our other international marketing operations, click on More Contacts below.
|Boyum||http://www.westfaliafruit.com/en-za/Contact/Lists/Contact Details/DispForm.aspx?ID=2||Boyum||Westfalia Marketing Africa||South Africa||Marketing - Local and Export||<div class="ExternalClassCC14C4FBC9F944A68F493F50A157B2DD"><p>Avocados, Mangoes</p></div>||Hans Boyumfirstname.lastname@example.org||+27 15 307 5253|
Through our dedicated sales offices in the
France (Comexa), Austria, Colombia, Chile (Agricom), Peru (Camet Trading), California and
South Africa, we market fruit produced across the globe, and service most major retailers. The Middle and Far Eastern markets are also important, as are other developing markets like India.
A logistics management and procurement specialist, we maintain strong partnerships throughout our integrated supply chain. Westfalia Fruit’s fresh fruit marketing channels provide:
- Global sourcing;
- Direct access to key marketing channels in Europe and the USA, inter alia;
- Strategic supplier services to retail; and
- Strategic partnerships with producers.
Supplying directly from our own world-class avocado farms and from those of our strategic global partners, Westfalia has earned the reputation of providing our customers with quality fruit all year round. Product support, development, quality and food safety assurance, together with highly-valued business relationships with our customers, guide us in providing a reliable service.
Westfalia differentiates itself through its ability to supply customers with organic and conventional avocados with the following internationally-recognised accreditations: Fairtrade, GLOBALGAP, Tesco Nurture, LEAF, Organic, BRC, Farming for the Future, EC Reg 2092-91 and HACCP.
- Hands-on knowledge of orchard and post-harvest technology;
- In-depth experience of orchard management with direct knowledge of grower conditions;
- Direct participation in full logistical-chain risk management;
- Fully-integrated channels from orchard to retail distribution centre;
- Direct real-time knowledge of markets;
- Experience with on-the-floor market conditions and dynamics;
- Matching of actual market needs and opportunities with on-the-spot fruit supply;
- Proven reliable and consistent supply to retail programmes;
- Trustworthy quality with source traceability and full logistic-chain quality-assurance programmes ensuring food safety and dynamic risk management;
- Custom distribution solutions for clients;
- Category-management services;
- Economies of scale; and
- Strategic partnerships with key players.